Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Saturday!

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. We are doing absolutely nothing! Well- we are doing a bunch of little things but aren't going anywhere. I am hoping I can convince Billy into making me some of his good BBQ. And I have to have a watermelon. You can't celebrate in July without a watermelon.

Yesterday I went with Mom and the boys to the mall. We had pictures taken. They are adorable! I will have to scan them and post them later. We also took them to the indoor playground and they PLAYED! Lance climbed and ran and laughed! Garrett did the same but anytime another child would come near Lance he would say "No, that's MY brother."

Right now they are both sitting on the couch watching cartoons. Too cute! Lance is growing up so fast. He is a little boy and Garrett is a big boy.

Well- I need to go do the dishes. I am sure I will have some help from Lance. If you can call it help.

I leave you with two things I worked on this week:


This was round 2 for Digital's Next Top Scrapper Contest

credits: papers from Michelle Coleman's Good Karma, tag book is from Christy Lyle, inked frame is from Valerie Fowler, stitch is Amanda Rockwell's from Ethan's Hope, blue plaid ribbon is Kim Hill's from Ethan's Hope, brown ribbon tie is from Nikki Meador from Ethan's Hope, blue folded ribbon (recolored) is from Lovely In lilac by The Digi Chic, large folded ribbon is from Tropical Cabana (recolored) by Miss Mint, suede star (recolored), tag and string are from Miss Mint's For My Father, staple is from Miss Mint's Tropical Cabana, grunge stamp alpha are also Miss Mint's. Fonts are pea Alisha and pea Jenny Script.

Journaling reads:
I can see the question in your eyes. You are such an inquisitive little boy! Always trying to figure out the camera. Every time I take your picture I wait for the question... am I in there?







And this was for a challenge at Sugar Giggles

Credits: Ladybug Picnic by Summer Simmons, scratch overlay by Jennifer Layden, paint by Sarah Van Dyke.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Justin and Susie said...

Hey Amanda- sounds like yall have a great day planned- YUM Billy's BBQ~ eat some for me!