Monday, July 24, 2006

BEST Monday Ever!

I know this will have no meaning to my family. So- you can skip this if you want.

I had the best day today! I found out that I made Christy Lyle's creative team! Her designs are found at The Sweet Shoppe. And then Kelly Shults asked me to be on her team. She sells at Scrapix-Design, Scrapbook-Elements and A Cherry on Top. And then this afternoon I got a message that I am the featured scrapper at Digi Shop Talk (look here). WOW! I am going to be busy!

And Garrett only had 2 accidents.

I need to update my blinkies now! I am so thrilled to be creating for that list to the left. Awesome ladies and awesome designs.

2 comments:

KirstyB said...

Woohoo!!! You rock!! What a day!! :) I can only imagine what you are feeling right now!!

Anonymous said...

Yehoooo! I am so excited to have you on the team! :)