Wednesday, July 05, 2006

No title

I am too tired to think of a title right now. And this is going to be a quick post. Just wanted to pop in so you wouldn't worry about us! I guess I can give you an update of all we have been up to.

Sat.
boys got hair cuts
went grocery shopping

Sun.
Lance and I went to church
Billy and Garrett cooked

Mon.
played with the boys
went to see Cars

Tue.
Billy replaced kitchen faucet and fixed our leaky shower
cleaned bathrooms
went to cousin's house for 4th
inhaled too much sparkler smoke
stayed up with Lance from 12:45 to 4:15 in the morning


Yup- I was up with Lance. I think it is night terrors. I was hoping he wouldn't get them. Two boys with nightmares is going to be pretty exhausting!

Need to go splash water on my face.

Happy belated 4th! Hope you had fun!

1 comment:

grandma' place said...

How did the boys like cars? It look like such a cute movie. What did the boys get nightmares from? The fireworks?