Saturday, July 22, 2006

MIA

Yup- I was MIA this past week. VBS drained me. Being gone from 8:30 to 4:30, taking care of a room of one year olds, getting the kids dressed, packed and out of the house on time and dealing with the awful heat took every ounce of energy I had. And on top of all that one of the babies in my classroom was sick and got everyone else sick.

But it was great! Garrett had a blast at "cation bible school." He thought it was really cool to eat lunch at "God's basketball court." Lance had a good time also. I have a few pictures of Lance but I can only share one right now- I don't want to put pictures of the other kiddos on here. I do not have any of Garrett because I avoided him and his class so he would not get upset if he saw me. I will hopefully get to take a few tonight at the closing ceremony. I am sure Garrett will be the one standing on stage with his hands over his face or crying.



I need to go put Lance down for his nap. Catch you later!

1 comment:

Justin and Susie said...

Thanks for the update- I knew you were busy all week!