Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday

Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a great weekend. We had a really pleasant weekend. It would have been perfect if it didn't rain but hey- Garrett got to use his umbrella and that made him happy. And I got my carpet cleaned and that made me happy! :)

We did a bunch of cleaning and fixing around here. We know that if we ever want to sell this house than we need to do a little remodeling. I will probably start with repainting the walls. So I can cover up the marker and crayon. And the exterior needs paint. We actually picked out a paint color but it is just too dang hot to paint right now. So many projects- too many little kids that want to help!

I think both of the boys have hit a growth spurt. Garrett will not stop eating. He is always asking for food. He asks for breakfast all day long. That boy can eat cereal for every meal- unless there is pizza around. Today he has eaten: instant oatmeal, 3 pieces of pizza, 2 tomatoes, a pear, bowl of cheese crackers, a few strawberries, 2 cups of juice, 2 cups of water and a fruit roll-up. And it is ONLY 3:30!!! Lance is also eating a bunch but usually only at meals. The other night he had 3 servings of beefaroni, 2 servings of green beans and 2 of pudding. They are getting so tall! I am so glad that it is summer right now and they can wear shorts. Because if they were in jeans I think they would look like they were in capris.

Lance is starting to wake up from his nap. Have a great day!


credits


credits

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the title for this layout; how cute is that! TFS

Deanna said...

I love Shelby's layout! Where did my baby go? Just like Lance, she is growing into a big kid so fast!

Justin and Susie said...

Hey, the file is unzipped. It has the colors in another file though that is an image... this is confusing stuff!

grandma' place said...

Love you pages. Lance is going so fast. I really enjoyed my visit with all of you last night. I am still laughting at where milk comes from on the cow..... Sammy was glad to get back.. He is really a good little dog with alot of energy. take care, mom