Friday, July 07, 2006

Crazy Week

Mid-week holidays really drive me nuts! I thought everyday was Friday. And now it Friday and I can't wait for Saturday.

Not much has been going on here. It has rained all week and is so yucky outside. The grass is tall and there are ants and mosquitoes everywhere. Yup- it's July!

The boys and I have just been hanging out. Playing CARS and puzzles. Pretty boring.

I don't think we have any plans this weekend. Well- Billy does. He is going to steam clean the carpets. He doesn't know that yet. I think I will just direct him here and let him find out that way.

I really don't have anything else to say. I guess I could put a few translations up. You know- just in case you see my kids anywhere.

Lance

ju ju=juice
mama= Momma
dade=Daddy
chews=shoes
baba=bath
b b=bear
ni ni=night night
bi bi=bye bye
da do=thank you

Garrett

openmeal=oatmeal
taghetti=spaghetti
toup=soup
boooootiful=beautiful


Here are a few more layouts I finished.


credits



credits


credits


credits

3 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

CUTE layouts of the boys- the are getting so big!

grandma' place said...

I know Sammy added alots of new activies to the week. Bill told be that he was digging out again. I think I will try to pick him up Tuesday afternoon. I will call you and let you know for sure. Cute pictures.

Amanda said...

you're so boootiful!! hahaha

tooo freaking cute!