Thursday, February 15, 2007

CRAZY CRAZY

Just when I thought it would get back to what we call normal...

Garrett is now sick. He has a temp of 101 and a bad cough. I am sure Lance will be next since he is always taking away G's sippy cup. He stayed home with me today while Lance went to MDO. It has been a long time since we have had any time without Lance. Kinda nice. I need to do this when he is not sick. Maybe go on a date with just Garrett.

We took Billy to the doctor yesterday. He has a Level 3 sprain and is now in a walking boot. I (and Billy) are so relieved that he no longer has to use crutches. When he took the boot off last night I took a picture of his foot and it still looks like the picture I posted earlier. He has to wear the boot for at least a month and will start PT in a month. Getting rid of the crutches was the best Valentine's gift EVER!

Yesterday was a very nice Valentine's day. We got to spend half the day with Daddy. After his appintment we went to Gander Mountain to shop for his new gun. I picked up some Crocs for me picked out Billy's Father's Day gift that he is getting way early! I want it for trips to the beach.



I need to get busy attacking the laundry pile. I am leaving you with some layouts of Miss Shelby!





No comments: