Tuesday, February 06, 2007

CRAFT DAY









The boys love it when we have Craft Day. We should do it more often but you can imagine the mess it makes! This is what they made:

We used papers from Dani Mogstad's Carzy Love kit.



And this is something Lance worked on:




And this is what I have been working on:

The kit used in here was named after Garrett. Sarah was working on it and I was chatting with her. She told me she couldn't think of a name and I told her it looked like G's vest he wears constantly so she named it after him!
CREDITS HERE

CREDITS HERE


CREDITS HERE

I need to go find some medicine. This cold is kicking my hiney! I want to feel normal again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww craft day, thats so sweet! Those are amazing layouts I love Dani's stuff!

Kristin said...

Oooh, crafts. I'll have to steal your ideas...I have no idea what to do half the time. Love all the eyeballs on Garrett's.

Great new LOs as well. I'm such a slacking scrapper lately.

Terri said...

WOw craft day looks like so much fun. I really cant wait to do that with my DS.
Wow you really got lots done too! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the googly eyed heart! LOL Feel better soon Amanda!