Thursday, February 22, 2007

WELL

I can't think of a title today. I can't think at all. The nasty virus that has plagued our house this winter has struck again.

I took Garrett to the doctor yesterday because he was complaining about his ears again. We did not see our usual doctor and the only appointment available was with the doctor I don't like. He said Garrett has fluid behind his ears but to wait and see if it gets better. He said it probably would. But he was not concerned about the green snot that Garrett has had for 3 weeks. He is coughing up all kinds of junk and his nose is still running. I was hoping for some kind of relief. So there goes $20.

We came home and Lance took a nap and woke up with a fever. UGH! So there was no AWANAS for Garrett again. And Lance still has a fever today. We had to make a quick trip to Walmart for Tylenol and pull ups. He took a long nap when we got home and now his fever is up to 102 this afternoon. So if it does not break tonight we will be back at the Drs tomorrow.

And I am in a foul mood because this weekend was going to be our little getaway. Just Billy and I. We had to cancel it because Billy's coworker had to go out of town for a family emergency. Which means Billy is now doing 2 jobs and has awful hours. He had to be at the jobsite at 3:00 AM Wednesday morn. That is insane!

We are hoping to go get Lance's birthday gift this weekend and set it up for the boys to play in. That was actually my plan today but we took a sick day today. Other than that we have no plans this weekend. Just rest and hopefully get well. Of course there is always housework to do! I need to make Garrett some new chore charts and add dusting to his list of things to do. The boy loves to dust. He goes to town with my Swiffer duster.

And in one week Lance will be 2! I can't believe it! I was holding him today and noticed how all his baby fat has disappeared. No more chunky legs. He is a little boy now.

I need to go before I make myself cry!

Here is a layout of my little one:


No comments: