Wednesday, December 27, 2006

CHRISTMAS MAYHEM!

What a wonderful Christmas we had! Santa was very good to us! It all started Sunday around lunch when we went to my in laws for Christmas Eve. Good food, great presents and lots of entertainment provided by the boys.


And this grill. Love that I can now cook my chicken inside and not wait for Billy to get home. And I know Billy is excited about cooking breakfast on it. Aren't we dorks!



We came home, took baths, put out reindeer food and made a snack for Santa. Santa had a good variety- tortilla chips, slice of cheese, candy cane, sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies and milk. And we had to move the chair from in front of the fireplace so Santa could come inside. This was a major concern of Garrett's. Then it only took about 2 hours for the boys to calm down and go to sleep.

This is what they woke up to:


And a gift wrapped by Garrett:



They loved all their gifts but the biggest hit was the enormous Thomas and Friends train set. That sucker is 8 ft. long!






After they opened gifts and were busy playing Billy and I opened our gifts. The boys got me Photoshop Elements 5, mascara (Garrett picked it out), and a camera case. Billy got me a pillow because I am always taking his and a 2GB SD card (Yay! now I can shoot in RAW). And he totally surprised me with a Wacom tablet. I am having so much fun with it!



Billy got his fishing reel that he picked out, a few shirts, 2 corks that the boys picked out and a stocking full of stuff he needed.

After all that we went to my parents house for more madness. The boys had a blast playing with their cousins. Parker and Garrett played with their CARS and Lance just ran around following all the big kids. The adults had a Dirty Santa gift exchange that was as entertaining as ever.




Then after that crew left we had our gift exchange with my parents and brothers and sisters-in law. And I opened this:


I am out of USB ports now!

It was a wonderful Christmas for us all but the best present was seeing my boys having fun with family and the smiles and laughter. It gets better every year as they get older.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad you and your boys had such a great Christmas. I look forward to it with my two boys in years to come.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fabulous Christmas! You got some awesome stuff! Love that iPod!