Monday, December 11, 2006

TIDBITS

Sesame Street cracks me up!

Lance's vocabulary is exploding. It now includes: Whoo Hoo, UH HUH, more, milk, G It (Garrett), ookie (cookie), chip, ingle (jingle bell), toes, nose, eye, I tuck (I stuck), Ideeit (I did it), git (get it or give it), me me me (mine), agin (again), BYE and HI. There is more but that is all I heard today. And he can now jump off the floor with both feet- at the same time.

Garrett is emotional. No other words to describe it. Everything upsets him and how he describes it is hilarious! "I too crowded." "I too excited to clean up." And the tattling has begun. My favorite is when he blames Lance for things that Lance cannot do. And when he blames Trevor.

Trevor is getting old. I have to push him out the door in the morning. He refuses to go out if it is wet. He spends his day under our bed hiding from Lance.

Billy is Billy. The same- never changes. I think I have about a week until he is no longer THE GRINCH. The Christmas spirit does not hit him until after December 15. I am looking forward to his office party without kids!!! I might even be able to convince him to dance a song or two.

The house. It does not stay clean. No matter how hard we try. I think we will be doing some majoring purging in January. Maybe I can convince Billy to build me some shelves.

The piano. It will be gone before Christmas. Sorry Clayton. It will be going to a family with 5 little ones. I know it will get lots of love and use.

Shopping is done- just waiting on my internet orders to get here. Christmas card is made and will be mailed this weekend. Need to start my baking soon.

Garrett has his first MDO program this week. I am looking forward to watching him stand on the stage and look down. I seriously doubt he will do any performing. I need to warn his teachers!

That is all for today. Need to go see what the boys are throwing in the playroom.

2 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

OH no- not the tattling... you and I both know that is going to last til about 1st grade! That was my least favorite part of PreK... He's touching me, She's said she's not my friend... :)

Anonymous said...

That's OK, Amanda!

Cant wait to see you guys over Xmas break.