Friday, December 08, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE

I can't believe that it is already Friday. Where did this week go? I don't even remember what all we did this week but I know it wasn't laundry.

I am just about done with my shopping. A few gifts that were ordered online are on their way and a few homemade ones still need to be done. I don't think Billy has started his shopping yet. But he always waits until the last minute.

The boys are starting to get excited. They both like singing Christmas songs and redecorating the tree. They are very concerned about a wooden Santa I have. He is hinged and his right foot fell off. Lance brought it to me and said "ix it." I guess they want Santa well so he can bring them all the goodies on their enormous wish list. Oh- Garrett made Lance's wish list as well as him own.

I did not take any pictures this week so I don't have any to share. But I do have one of the cutest "Natitity." The boys love playing with this. The hay is missing in this picture because I was needed at the Little People Thanksgiving Feast.



And a few more creations from me:

Everything is from the Year of Memories 2007 Collection by Dani Mogstad and Shawna Clingerman. I used the August kit and the binder clip is from September. Font is pea Jessica. Photoblast on the picture.


A Year of Memories 2007- March kit by Dani Mogstad and Shawna Clingerman. The frame is from Dani's Tool Box.


folded corner action and alpha (Blueberry Pop)are from Jen Caputo. Staples, tears are from Jen Caputo, tag and ribbon are from Julie Howard from The Digi Shoppe Essentials kit. Paper and holly are from Jennifer Layden's My Kinda Christmas kit available at The Digi Shopppe. Font is problem secretary.


clasp by Misty Mareda, tag and tears by Jen Caputo- part of the DigiShoppe Essentials, the folded corner is also by Jen Caputo. The papers and bow are from Tangerine Dreams by Scrapping with Nikki at The Digi Shoppe. Fonts are incognitype, stampact and pea Olson

Have a great weekend and stay warm!

2 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

I remember some of those crazy moves of Garrett's from the weekend we visited with Shelby- he is a wild man around that slip and slide. Hope yall have a good weekend! :)

Lena Brandenburg said...

That Nativity is sooo adorable, your scraps are fab! :) Thanks for helping me find your blog!