Tuesday, December 05, 2006

AN UPDATE

Blogging has fallen to the bottom of my list. What list? The mile long list of stuff to do this month. So here I am posting this and NOT folding clothes.

We are all well and staying warm. The boys are getting excited about Christmas. We talk about Jesus' birthday and Santa all the time. Garrett knows that he has to behave because Mommy knows Santa's phone number. And Lance is Lance. I think he enjoys the music the most.

We decorated the outside Sunday and had our own little lighting ceremony. Garrett thought it was great. He was really proud because he helped put the lights on the tree with Daddy.

I am just about done with the shopping. I have a few gifts to order online and a few to go buy this weekend. The boys are done and Billy is done. And they are wrapped. Now I just have 20 days to wait.

Here are a few new layouts. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Deanna said...

Congrats on being done with Christmas shopping! Wish I were there!

I LOVE the dirty face layout of Garrett! Just LOVE IT!