Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Biggest Eyes

Weekends are too short!
We just hung out and did stuff around the house. Billy did take both boys to get their hair cut, stopped by WalMart and then picked up the deer meat. Everyone survived.
We went to church today and Garrett ran into Sunday School without crying! In our class we studied Joshua today and overcoming our fears and failures. One verse really stuck out for me and it is also the verse that Abraham Lincoln used through all his trying times.
I sought the Lord, and he heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears
Psalm 34:4

Thanks Becky for redirecting me this morning!

Here is a pictures from this morning of the boys in their western shirts:

And here is one of the biggest eyes I have ever seen:


That is all for now. Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Scripture. We are so blessed to know the power of the Lord. Thanks for sharing the BOYS with us. Love, Aunt Jayme