Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Ok- I know I am a day early but I wanted to share an early Valentine's with you.

Kit used: Shabby Princess Sweet Sprinkles

We celebrated Billy's birthday Saturday evening. It ended up being a Thomas party. Garrett had a grand time playing with Grandma. He also enjoyed the chocolate cake. Lance fell asleep before he could try cake. He will have to wait for his birthday next month.

Garrett has been getting up in the middle of the night lately. We think he is sleep walking. He is not coherent and is doing strange things. Billy found him in his bathroom with the light on. Sometimes he does know what he is doing. I have caught him in the pantry a few times looking for a snack. It would not surprise me if he does sleep walk. I can't complain- he does like to sleep late after he has been prowling.

Check back tomorrow!

No comments: