Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Got Lysol??



What a day! Lance has the stomach bug BAD! It started yesterday afternoon and is still going. It is not fun! He is pretty pitiful. I just pray Garrett doesn't get it. A sick three year old is much much worse.

I did get to do some scrapping today since Lance spent the day on my lap. I bought a huge new kit today at DigiScrapDivas called Priceless. It is a charity kit with all proceeds going to Kids with Cancer Society. I made this page of Lance with the kit:

















And this one of Shelby (it is not quite finished) using Gina Miller's Kindasentimental and Shabby
Princess stitches. I love being able to use pink!:






















And this one of Billy using Shabby Princess Splendid:


Off to go put another load of laundry in.

2 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

I love checking this everyday and seeing the new pictures and all your creativness. We got the valentine and party invite today- they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! I love your site. It keeps me entertained during class...haha. Anyways I just wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful pictures and paintings from the boys!! I had to buy more magnets! Now the boys cover our fridge so it's great to think about them.....sounds like yall have been keeping busy. Married life has been going pretty good...well clayton hasn't grossed me out too much anyways. (ha!)
Well, off to do that boys laundry!
love yall!