Friday, February 17, 2006

Whew!

I think the tide has turned and we are over the ROTAVIRUS. Of course now that I have said that I am sure one of us get sick again. Poor Lance had it bad. I will spare you the details. Garrett came down with it at 3:00 a.m. It really didn't phase him though. He still wanted to "race" with Lance (they will both push a walker across the living room in a race). But I made him spend the day on the couch watching videos and looking at books. He actually took a nap!

We plan on taking it easy this weekend. Lance's birthday party is in 15 days! We are doing a monkey theme. It should be fun and I am sure wild. There are a lot of birthdays this time of year. Billy, PawPaw, MiMi, JoJo, Ann, Susie and Shane. I know I am missing some- let me know.

I have been a little busybee on the computer. Here is what I have turned out the past two days---

Baby Lance- picture taken almost a year ago!

Credits: Shabby Princess Bluebell Road

Priceless Lance-

Credits: Priceless Kit from DSD

And a picture from Laurie and Clayton's wedding:


Credits: Shabby Princess Flea Market Chic

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

have you considered doing this as a service to other people/families for $$.

The kids are looking good! Can't wait to see them.

Anonymous said...

That was shane that sent the previous comment. Love you bye