Thursday, February 02, 2006

For you Billy

24 in 30 seconds This might free up some of our Monday nights.

Lance is 11 months today!!! He is losing his "baby" look. I can't believe his birthday is next month!

Speaking of birthdays~ Billy's is coming up. Garrett has his daddy's party all planned. He is having a Spiderman party with balloons and a pinata in the backyard. He is also getting a clock tower for his present.

Here are a few more layouts I did:











Navy Fall by Amy Tanabe








Little Star Kit by Traci Reed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the boys again! You're right- Lance is lookin more like a big boy! What is a clock tower? Is that a grandfather clock?

Amanda said...

A clock tower is another piece to his train set. The train goes through the tower and it chimes. He told me his daddy wants it for his birthday so he could get it.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy looking at their pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. Love, Aunt Jayme